Akin to a college professor’s office hours, these are times when you can join me at a local coffee shop, eatery, or online to talk about whatever interests you, whether it be social media, motorcycles, community events, a project you’re working on, or name ideas for the family’s new goldfish. I’m happy to talk about nearly anything, except something you want a NDA, written or verbal, to discuss. I am by default a very open person and I’d prefer not to have the pressure of keeping your secrets.
How it works:
- I’ll choose 2-4 days per month to hold office hours, typically in the mornings before the workday kicks off.
- I’ll publish the dates, times, and locations of these office hours on this public Google calendar.
- If you plan to join me, drop me an email at heather lynne herr at gmail dot com with “office hours” somewhere in the subject line. (I guarantee there will be mornings when the email verification that someone is expecting me will be the only thing that ensures I don’t sleep in an extra hour.)
- If my published dates and times don’t work for you, but you’d still like to get in on my office hours, let me know. I’m happy to set additional hours by appointment.
- We’ll meet, chat, and enjoy some good coffee and/or noms.
Typically, my published office hours will occur in Tempe or southeast Phoenix, Arizona, since that is where I live and work. In some instances, office hours may be conducted online via Periscope, Meerkat, or another live streaming app. I do travel almost monthly, and I will try to continue holding office hours in whatever city I’m in. When I’m in your city, please reach out. I’d love to meet you.